Validation: start 01 jan 2011 - 31 Dec 2011
Trip code: SGN03
Duration: full day (Start and finish trip at your hotel or guesthouse in Saigon)
Time Table: Morning trip: 08:00-17:00 hrs
- cruising along small crekk to Mekong river estuary, to Con Phung (Phoenix Island)
- explore the local coconut candy production process, taste candy and coconut pulp
What are include?
- transport used: car, boat cruising
- local English speaking tour guide
- entrance fee & sightseeing
- lunch local house
What are exclude?
- meals as not mention in the program which cost will be 6 US$ to 8 US$ per person per each time
- drink or beer by own account with cost about 1 US$ to 2.5 US$ per bottle of beer
- other personal expense
Group size: Minimum 1 persons, Maximum 15 persons
Pick up and meet at hotel at 8.00 and transfer to My Tho. On arrival, cruising along small crekk to Mekong river estuary, to Con Phung (Phoenix Island) and stop over a garden restaurant at a local house for Vietnamese Lunch. The motorized boat cruise more along natural creeks and quiet village in Ben Tre Province. Visit orchards, bee- keeping farm, tast natural honey and honey wine, enjoy tropical fruit, traditional music, see round a distillery, explore the local coconut candy production process, taste candy and coconut pulp. Stop at bonsai garden in My Tho before driving back to Saigon. End at your hotel.